Digital Signature Certificate
- Get your DSC in a day
- Reliable, Authenticate and user-friendly process
- Proper support in the online process of DSC
Digital Signature Certificate Service in Delhi, India
We offer various varieties of Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in Delhi, including DGFT, Class 3, and Class 2. For e-Tendering, e-Procurement, e-Ticketing, Trademark / Patent filing, we offer Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates. For ROC/MCA Forms filing, Income Tax Returns filing, Form 16/16A Signing, and DGFT Digital Signature Importers-Exporters, we offer Class 2 Digital Signature Certificates.
Through our specialised office for digital signature in Delhi, we offer digital signature in a short period of time. Digital signatures assist in protecting the security and privacy of online transactions. Contact us if you wish to get your digital signature certificate issued.
Types Of Digital Signature CertificateThe use and applicant type are used to categorise the different classes of digital signature certificates. The certification authorities issue DSCs in three separate classes:
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Class 1:
The certifying authorities issue Class 1 DSC to:
- an Individual
- Private Subscriber
Name and email address of the DSC holder are included in Class 1 DSC.
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Class 2:
The certifying authorities grant Class 2 DSC to those with signature authority, such as
They are able to use Class 2 DSC for government e-forms such as Income Tax Returns (ITR), GST Returns (GSTR), and others.
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Class 3:
The certifying authorities grant a Class 3 DSC to a person or organisation who want to take part in the online tenders and e-auction.
Authorized Issuing Authorities for Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)
Authorized Issuing Authorities for Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)The Government of India has designated certain certifying authorities (CAs) to issue Digital Signature Certificates (DSCs). Below is a compilation of the certifying authorities authorized by the Government of India to issue DSCs:
- National Informatics Center (NIC)
- Code Solutions
- Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT)
Applying for a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)involves a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Complete the application form: Start by filling out the application form for the Digital Signature Certificate.
- Attach required documents: Gather the necessary documents as specified by the certifying authority. These documents may include identification proof, address proof, passport-sized photographs, and any other relevant certificates.
- Submit the application: Once you have filled out the form and gathered the documents, submit them to any certifying authority. They are authorized entities responsible for issuing DSCs.
- Pay the fees: Process the payment of the required fees for the DSC application. The fee amount may vary based on the type of DSC and the certifying authority.