Nidhi Company Registration
- Register your company online.
- Complete online process.
- Processing time 10 – 14 days.
Nidhi Company Registration Services in Delhi
Do you want to start a finance/loan business in India?
Then you are at the right stage because Nidhi Company is the easiest and most affordable way to start a loan/ finance business in India. Nidhi Company registration is the only form of a company available to start a loan company in India without RBI approval.
Nidhi company is basically a finance company which can accept deposits from members and lends money to its member further we can say that it can only do business of accepting deposits and lending money to its members only. It cannot deal with the public directly.
It only requires 7 people to start the Nidhi Company. The minimum capital requirement for Nidhi Company registration is Rs.5 lakh.
Nidhi Company can open three branches after three years of working within the district. Further, to open any branch outside the district, the company shall require RD approval. Furthermore, the Nidhi Company cannot work outside the state. Hence, if you want to expand your business to another state, then you will need to register another Nidhi Company.
Documents Required For Nidhi Company Registration
- PAN & Photo: PAN & photo for each & every director & shareholder are required.
- ID Proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license, or passport is required for each & every director & shareholder.
- Address Proof: Bank statement, Mobile bill, Electricity bill or Landline bill for each & every director & shareholder.
- Registered Office: Electricity bill/rent agreement and copy of No objection certificate.
- Active Mobile Number and Email Id is required for each & every director & shareholder.
After submitting all these documents along with certain other forms to the concerned authorizes, the company gets registered. Normally all these processes take 7 to 14 working days.
Frequently asked questions
No! Nidhi Company does not require RBI approval.
Nidhi Company is one of the categories of NBFC which has been exempted by the RBI.
No, a Nidhi Company cannot take loans from banks. Actually, it can only take deposits from the registered members and regulate amongst them only.