Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration Service in Delhi
- Get Registration Certification of GST, MSME and Shop & Establishment.
- Register your proprietorship concern online.
- Complete online process.
- Processing time 10 – 14 days.
Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration service in delhi
Sole proprietorship company registration service in delhi is the best service given by us to our clients. We value our client’s time so we just take 10-14 days as the processing time. But first, let us see what the words Sole Proprietorship actually means. “Sole Proprietorship” clearly indicates that ‘Sole’ means Single / One / Only / Self and the other word ‘Proprietorship’ means business activity or entrepreneurship, which collectively makes a definition for Sole Proprietorship like doing business activities under the shadow of a single person. The meaning of sole proprietorship is not defined or detailed in any laws of India specifically. Sole Proprietorship is different from Private Limited company. A sole proprietorship is a type of business entity. Filing Pool is one of the best sole proprietorship firm registration in delhi.
The business activities under the sole proprietorship registration company in delhi can be started in many ways like;
- Getting registered owned identities under the Goods and Service Tax Act (GST).
- Registration under the norms of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) regulated by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India.
- Registration under Shop and Establishment under the mechanism of State Govt.
- And, as another way as Concerned Authorities allow to registering with them as Sole Proprietorship Firm.
Looking for sole proprietorship ?
So Filing Pool gives you the Best Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration service in delhi
Here are some benefits of sole Proprietorship firm.
- It is very easy to start without intimation to any authority for running their business except those where there is a mandatory requirement of license for the products but not for the status of the firm.
- Independent existence means that it has no legal status which means the burden is limited up to own.
- No certificate or no renewal of any license.
- No annual compliance intimation to any authority.
- Not to declare anybody what to have been invested.
- Saving of money due to lesser compliance as required in other cases.
- Liberty from maintaining accounting records up to a limit.
- Taxation benefits and rebates.
- Easy access to opening current bank accounts.
- It is very easy to convert into another legal identity status at a later stage.
- There is no separation between Sole proprietorship and Sole Proprietor
The procedure of a Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration?
- Firstly, do apply for PAN. (If you already have PAN then it is not required.)
- The very next step is to select the name of the business. (preferable must be unique in all senses)
- After then, you need to open a current bank account under the name of the firm.
- You may need to register yourself under the different schemes of Central or State Governments as required like MSME Registration, Shop and Establishment Registration, Import export code registration,
- FSSAI Registration, and other projects though it is not mandatory it is beneficial to be registered under the same.
- You can also register for GST if your turnover exceeds Rs.40 lakhs.
Necessary Documents for sole proprietorship registration
- Photograph of the concerned person
- PAN of the concerned person
- Aadhaar of the concerned person
- Firm location proof like Property Tax Receipt, Rent Agreement, Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Agreement to Sell, or others. (NOC is a must in case of property rented/leased)
- Utility bill (Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill) of firm location place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Proprietorship is unregistered entity which is managed by single person and there is no separate legal entity in case of Proprietorship. If you have any inquiries about Sole Proprietorship Registration in delhi, feel free to call on the given contact number i.e.8299202501.
No Proprietorship Cant use Private Limited in their name
a) Less Costing :- If we’re talking about a service-based business, service tax registration makes it simple to launch one with less
than 5000 Rupees.When discussing a product-based business, the sort of tax registration or licence, such as a VAT/CST or Shop Act Licence, is important.
b) Less Compliance :- Simply file your individual income tax return in July, at the end of the year. You must manage the company’s
fundamental invoices for income and expenses.
c) Less Income Tax :-When your yearly real income totals more than 2.5 lac INR, you are required to pay income tax to the government. Therefore, it offers you tax benefits based on a slab.
The ITR-3 and ITR-4 forms need to be filled out in order to register.