- Mandatory compliance if employees are more than 20.
- Retirement/Voluntary benefits for employees.
- Complete online process.
- Processing time is just 1 – 2 days (T&C).
EPF Registration Service
Requirement: where establishment having > 20 employees
WHAT IS EPFO?
EPFO stands for Employees’ Provident Fund Organization which Government is owned institution working for the future benefits of employees working in Private and Public sector organizations. This is scheme has been enabled through the Employees’ Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. Under the provident fund, the employee gets a lump sum amount of his hard-earned savings at the time of retirement along with the benefit of monthly pension payments till his / her death.
PF registration is mandatory in corporations with more than 20 employees. Both the employee and the employer can contribute 12% and 1% for the EDLI Scheme (Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme) to the basic wage of an employee towards EPF. Central Government may make it compulsory for organizations without more than 20 employees to contribute to The EPF through two months’ notice. The employer will contribute 10% if the organization has fewer than this 20 employees Employers’ contributions are only 10%.
HOW DOES IT SAVE FOR YOU?
contribution mainly drawn from both sides, it means that the employer, in the favor of the employee, contributes 12% (accumulated) of the basic wages of the employee and employee is also liable to contribute his some amounts of hard-earned money i.e. 12% of his basic wages.
Necessary Documents Required For Registration
- Copy of Pan of Individual / Firm / Company / Society / Trust
- Copy of Aadhar of Individual / Partners / Directors
- Canceled Cheque under the name of the taxpayer
- Partnership Firm Deed’s copy
- Certificate of Incorporation (in case of Company)
- Address proof of place of business like Rent Agreement along with Electricity Bill and NOC / Property Tax Receipt.
- Copy of GST Registration Certificate, if any.