- Register your business under MSME.
- Applicable to Manufacture and Service Sector.
- Complete online process.
- Processing time is just 1 day.
MSME Registration Service
MSME Stands for Micro small and medium enterprises, Micro small and medium enterprises have been classified on the basis of two factors i.e Investment and turnover.
|Type of Enterprises||Investment||Turnover|
|Micro||Rs 1 Cr||Rs 5 Cr|
|Small||Rs 10 Cr||Rs 50 Cr|
|Medium||Rs 50 Cr||Rs 250 Cr|
MSME registration is allowed in the manufacturing and service sector and it is free of cost.
Documents required for MSME Registration
Normal KYC documents are required to apply for MSME as mentioned below
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Canceled Cheque
- Active mobile number and email id.
Advantages of MSME Registrations
- Bank Loans
- Subsidy on Patent and Trademark Registrations
- Overdrafts interest rate exemption
- Protects against Payments ( Delayed payments)
- Fewer Electricity bills
- ISO certification charges reimbursement
The government is providing multiple benefits and schemes to the MSME sector so that they can manage and develop their business well.